Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Done with Student Teaching!

I'm finally done with student teaching. It was an awesome experience, I learned so much about teaching and what went on behind the scenes. I now know why my mom was always so busy and tired. It takes a lot out of you but it's so worth it. I made a lot of good friends in the process. The teacher that I student taught for helped me out in so many ways, I'll never be able to repay her for all the help and advice she helped me with, I'm so grateful to her. I will miss the students as well, they have become to mean so much to me, they are truly a great bunch of students I will never forget. They made me laugh so many times and were truly a help to me. I will miss them and my teacher as well.
I'm glad that I'm done though, I have missed my kids so much even though it was only three months that I had to teach. Its great to be home!

0 comments: