Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mommy Graduated! Finally!!!!

Thank you to Johnny for being the best hubby ever!

I graduated this last weekend from the University of Phoenix I finally got my degree in Elementry Education. Although I still have to student teach in Janurary I am all done with my classes and I had enough credits to graduate. So finally I'm done. Yay to me!



My best friend was totally awesome and came to support me! I love you Audra!


My awesome dad came from Utah to support me as well! Love you!





5 comments:

Karolee said...

Congrats on your graduation! I can't imagine how hard it was to do school and have kids at home. You should feel really proud right now! :)

Ortiz Family said...

Thanks Karolee! Im so glad thats it done!

Stacy said...

Yeah for you!! I'm so happy for you!

KC said...

Congratulations Amelia! You will be a great teacher, and I am so impressed that you were able to finish while taking care of 2 kids and a husband :)

Unknown said...

Hey Amelia, it's Ashley Whipple. Congrats on graduating! That is awesome. I just found your blog. I feel like I haven't seen any Ortiz's in forever. Probably since Grandpa Taylor died. Hope all is well with your family!